The full page calendar in TargetSolutions gives you a brand new way to build out your department calendar. With the brand new calendar experience, you can create events on the fly, easily view which events have been created and attended by others, view your credentials and assignments, and much more.
To navigate to the new calendar, click "Calendar" in the top navigation bar.
A mini calendar will open. This new mini calendar can be accessed from any page within TargetSolutions. To learn more about the mini calendar, click here.
To access the full page calendar, click "View Full Calendar".
From here, as a platform manager, you get a high-level view of everything going on in your department. As an end user, you'll get much better visibility into your events, assignments and credentials.
- To learn how to add an event from the calendar, click here.
- To learn more about the details section (right hand side) of the calendar, click here.
- To learn about how event, assignment, and credential filters work in the calendar, click here.
- For more about how tags work in the calendar, click here.
- For information on the calendar settings/shift patterns, click here.
- To learn about the search function in the calendar, click here.