Please be advised that the links to FEMA's NIMS and ICS courses have changed on their website, so activities that link to those courses will no longer work. Due to this change, you will need to update the link in your related activities.
For more information on the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and a listing of all their ICS and NIMS courses, you may also visit: https://training.fema.gov/nims/
Note: The activities displayed below are based on the NIMS activities found in Import Example Activities. Your organization may have customized the components within the activity to display differently than the screenshots provided.
Here are the steps to walk you through updating these activity links, as well as the links themselves:
1. Under Administration, click on Activities Builder.
2. Using the search bar, locate your NIMS courses.
3. Click on the activity name to open the activity.
4. Within the activity, locate the component that has the link to the NIMS course and click the gear icon.
5. Using the links available in the list below, update the URL in the text area to the new link. Highlighted below is the URL that you will need to replace with a new URL.
Note: Listed below are two different options for links. You may choose whichever you prefer your users to first access.
Course Options Link: https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-100.c
Direct Course Link: https://emilms.fema.gov/IS100c/curriculum/1.html
Course Options Link: https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-700.b
Direct Course Link: https://emilms.fema.gov/IS700b/curriculum/1.html
6. Once your new URL has replaced the highlighted text above, click Submit.
7. Click the link in your activity to verify that it sent you to the correct NIMS course.