In 2018 and 2019, FEMA updated some of the NIMS ICS courses. During these updates, the links to the courses were updated as well. Due to these updates, you will need to update the links in your related activities.
For more information on the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and a listing of all their ICS and NIMS courses, you may also visit: https://training.fema.gov/nims/
Note: The activities displayed below are based on the NIMS activities found in Import Example Activities. Your organization may have customized the components within the activity to display differently than the screenshots provided.
How to update your current NIMS activity links:
1. Under Administration, click on Activities Builder.
2. Using the search bar, locate your NIMS courses.
3. Click on the activity name to open the activity you wish to update.
4. Within the activity, locate the text component that contains the link to the NIMS course and click the gear icon.
5. Highlight the old URL address from the Text box and then paste the new URL address from the list below. Please be careful to copy just the address. See image below and the highlighted address.
6. Once your updated URL has replaced the highlighted text above, click Submit.
7. Click the link within the activity to verify that it links to the correct NIMS course.
NIMS ICS URL Addresses:
- NIMS ICS 100 - https://emilms.fema.gov/
- NIMS ICS 200 - https://emilms.fema.gov/IS.
- NIMS ICS 700 - https://emilms.fema.gov/IS0700b/curriculum/1.html
- NIMS ICS 800 - https://emilms.fema.gov/IS.
- NIMS ICS 701 - Course has been retired without a replacement. Recommend removing the hyperlink to the old course and continue to use this to record and track the completions of ICS 701.
- NIMS ICS 704 - Link is broken while the course is being updated.
- NIMS ICS 775 - Custom Activity might have the incorrect title of 755. Please update to 775.