TargetSolutions is thrilled to announce the completion of our EDU course modernization with the addition of 9 updated and restyled courses and 11 brand new courses. Both the updated courses and new courses will feature a live presenter and are 100% video-based. With the release of these 20 courses it allowed us to deliver 47 new or updated EDU courses in 2018. We believe the addition of these courses reflect a strong commitment to both our EDU catalog and members. The updated course list includes:
- Asbestos Safety (EDU) - NEW!
- Avoiding Slips, Trips, and Falls (EDU)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Safety (EDU)
- Emergency Operations Plans In Action (EDU) - NEW!
- Planning for an Emergency (EDU) - NEW!
- Science Laboratory: Chemical Spill Safety (EDU) - NEW!
- Spanish Version - Mandated Reporter Training for California (EDU) - NEW!
- Student Concussions (EDU)
- Wheelchair Securement and Safety (EDU) - NEW!
Recognition and Prevention
- Maintaining Professional Staff/Student Boundaries (EDU)
- Recognizing and Preventing Youth Suicide (EDU)
- School Bullying (EDU)
- Supervision and Oversight of Students (EDU) - NEW!
- Techniques for De-Escalation (EDU) - NEW!
- Title IX in Higher Education: Sexual Misconduct (EDU) - NEW!
Special Education Transportation
- Special Education Transportation: Lifts and Mobility Equipment (EDU) -NEW!
- Special Education Transportation: Transportation Problems (EDU) - NEW!
- School Shooting Awareness (EDU)
- School Violence and Weapons (EDU)
- FERPA: Protecting Student Privacy (EDU)