We have made some exciting, and user-friendly changes to your Enterprise site:
- All of your Enterprise navigation is conveniently located along the left side of your Home Page.
- Activities Builder
- When creating shared Activities in the Activities Builder, you have the ability to set Default settings for child (organizations that are part of your Enterprise) sites. Please note: each individual organization has the ability to modify these settings for their site, if they choose to do so.
- Bulletin Board
- The Bulletin Board has been expanded to allow for further discussion and customization amongst your Enterprise Administrators.
- Create New Assignment Functionality
- You now have the ability to assign courses and activities (using the Create New Assignments application) to individual users at each of the organizations that are a part of your Enterprise site. There is a new Assignment filter called “Associated Sites” to help you narrow down your users by organization.
- Manage Assignments
- In Manage Assignments, you now have the ability to narrow the assignment results by date, which will allow you to more easily find the assignment you are wishing to modify.
- Record Completions
- You also have the ability to Record Completions for any individual users from organizations that are a part of your Enterprise site. You’ll also see the “Associated Sites” filter to assist you in finding the correct users here as well.
- Create and Manage Events
- From the Enterprise site, you can create Events and invite any users from organizations that are part of your Enterprise site.
- File Center Collaboration
- All files that are added to an Enterprise File Center will now be available to all users from each of the organizations that are part of the Enterprise site.
- SCORM Courses
All SCORM courses that are shared through the Enterprise site will now be available to all connected organizations.