Users can always print their own certificates under their My History section (click here for users' instructions), but an Administrator can print a certificate for their users using a Completions Report.
Here's how to:
- Under Administration, select Generate Reports.
- Click on the Create New Report button
- For the report type, select Completions
- Scroll down to the 'Columns' section and check mark the Certificates option under the 'Assignment Columns' list.
- Choose a name for the report and any other necessary constraints. Click Run at the bottom of the page when finished.
- Once the report is complete, click on the report name under the 'Reports' tab.
- Under the 'Certificates' section, a clickable hyperlink will populate for each assignment, titled Certificate.
- Upon clicking the hyperlink, you will have the ability to pull up the certificate(s) for each completion for your user(s).