If the resource you are uploading is a SCORM compliant presentation, you are now able to upload this directly through your TargetSolutions File Center. In order to upload the file, you must upload the entire Zipped folder of files containing your presentation.
Here's how to:
- In the File Center, click Upload File or Add Link.
- Select the option for Articulate & Scorm.
- Click the Add Articulate or Scorm button, and locate the Zipped Folder containing your presentation. Note: you can also drag and drop your Zipped folder into the space provided.
- TargetSolutions will then recognize this as a SCORM course, and begin to process it as a valid file. It will then send an email at the time the upload is complete to the administrator on your site.
- Once your upload is complete, your presentation will automatically be available in the File Center, or Course Library (depending on the criteria set for the custom course) for customization.
Please see the following links for more information about SCORM Courses: