If an administrator wants their users to have the ability to assign courses and activities to themselves, the Self Assign feature is available through the Course Library and the Activities Builder.
Here’s how it works:
- In Course Library, choose a course or multiple courses from the Courses box.
- Hover over the Self Assignable section and click the gear icon.
- Choose to check or uncheck and click Save.
- In Activities Builder, choose an activity from the activities list.
- Press the Edit Activity Settings button.
- Check mark the Allow self assign option.
Please see the following links for more information about Course Library :