An Administrator can attach their organization's files and videos into each course within the Course Library. If the attachment requires an e-signature, users must acknowledge to having opened or viewed the attachment in order to proceed to the test and receive a certificate of completion. There is no limit on how many attachments an administrator is able to add.
Here’s how it works:
- Select the Course Library tool within the Administration tab.
- Within the course list, select the course that you wish to attach a file to.
- Under the Course Settings, select the Add Attachment option.
- A Course Attachment box will become available to select the attachment from your File Center.
- If you require user acknowledgement that they have reviewed the attachment check the box for Require E Signature. The agreement text is editable to suit your organization’s needs.
- Click Save to upload the attachment. Depending on the size of the attachment, it may take a few moments to load.
It’s also easy to modify or delete a policy that had been previously uploaded. Here’s how it works:
- In the Course Library, choose a course from the courses list.
- Place your cursor over the attachment that will be removed or updated, select the icon that will appear next to the attachment.
- Make any necessary changes or click Delete at the bottom of the window to delete the attachment.
Note: If any of the attachments have been updated or changed within your file center, you will need to delete them from the course and then add the updated attachment.
Please see the following links for more information about the Course Library :