Administrators have the ability to easily add users to their organization’s categories and groups. Here’s how it works:
1. In the Administration section, click Manage Users.
2. Click on the green View Organization Categories button in the Manage Organization box.
3. Click the button of the category to view the various groups available to you.
4. Click on the group you would like to add users to.
5. Click on .
6. A menu will appear with the users that are currently listed in that specific group. Click on .
7. Select the users you want to add to the group.
- Narrow By: This option allows you to utilize your User Groups to filter the list in the Select Users box.
- Select Users: You can further filter the list by using the Search bar at the top of the column. Check the box next to the name of each user you wish to assign training. You can click Select all visible at the bottom to automatically check all the boxes in the column.
- Remove Users: To remove a user from the list, either uncheck their name in the Select Users column, or click on their name in the Users Selected column. To reset the list, click Clear all to remove all users.
8. Double-check the information is correct and click .
9. A menu will appear with the users that are currently listed in that specific group, showing the new additions.
Please see the following links for more information about Managing Users: