Supervisors are given specific rights to certain Users and applications within their TargetSolutions site. Only Administrators can Create Supervisors and Give Appropriate Access to Oversee Users.
Note: You may only create one supervisor at a time, you may not create supervisors in mass.
Here’s how it works:
- In the Administration section, select Manage Users.
- Click the green Find Users button located within the Manage Users section.
- Select the Users from within the section '2. Select Users' list and click continue.
- Click on the name of the person you wish to modify.
- Select the Access Tab from the option bar.
- Within the Access Tab you can make selections to determine the type of access the new Supervisor will have and who they can Oversee.
Note: A Supervisor essentially has limited rights to specific applications as well as Users.
- Allows you to select program functionality for the new Supervisor to utilize while Overseeing the groups specified.
Groups User Oversees:
- When updating the Groups Oversees, it is important to note that the more boxes checked between categories (i.e. Rank, Shift, Station, etc.) the more limited the Users become.
- For Example: If you select for a Supervisor to oversee Rank: firefighter, Shift: A and EMS Classification: Basic, the user must have all three groups selected within the Organization portion of their account. If a user is missing one of the three categories, they will not pull within the Supervisors list, even if they fall within the other two categories. Please see the examples below:
Example of Limited Access to Users: (Filters the user list)
Example of Access to All Users: (Provides access to all users)
Note: Supervisors are unable to create other supervisors. This is strictly an administrative function
Please see the following links for more information about Managing Users: