Once an administrator has added their questions to the Question Bank, they can go to the Test Library to create a test.
Here's how to:
- Click on Test Library at the top of the page once all questions have been created.
- Click New Test within the Custom Tests: Test Builder page.
- You can from two views:
- Normal: View individual categories and their questions.
- Advanced: Easily create New Questions and New Categories here rather than doing it from the Question Bank.
- Select the questions for the test by transferring individual questions using the blue arrow, or by click the blue arrow next to the category to transfer all questions.
- To remove a question, select the black X next to the question. If adding questions individually, you are able to drag the questions using the blue up and down arrow to reorder them.
- Input the Test Name, the Passing Grade percentage, choose whether or not to Randomize Order, and whether the test’s Access should be Public or Private.
- When finished selecting questions for the test, you can Save, Preview, Delete or Cancel the new test.