If administrators would like to delete a completion once it has become a record, they will use the Delete Completions feature, which allows administrators to remove an activity from a user's history in the event it was completed incorrectly or unnecessarily.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on Delete Completions in the Administration section.
- Your first step will be to find the employee by typing in their name, employee ID, or department.
- After finding the user, a list will populate with all the activities you can delete. These are activities that have been assigned to users and have been completed.
- Check the box(es) next to the user and activity you would like to delete and click Continue.
- You will be presented with a confirmation box in which you can provide notes that will correspond with your deletion. TargetSolutions keeps a record of these in order to track that these activities should indeed be deleted. Click Yes to finalize these deletion of these activities.
Please see the following links for more information about Activities Builder