TargetSolutions offers a series of supervisor rights that allow administrators to control who can manage events and designate exactly how they are managed.
This article covers Events-related supervisor rights. For more information on how to create a supervisor, please see the Create Supervisors help article.
Supervisors can be given access to create and manage their own events by selecting the Add/Manage Events option under the User Access column on the Access tab in their profile. The bullet points below detail how supervisor-created events behave:
- Open Enrollment events will be available for enrollment only to the users the supervisor oversees
- Supervisors can manually enroll users they oversee
- Supervisors can manage attendance for users they oversee
- If the event requires enrollment approval, supervisors can approve or deny only for the users they oversee
Supervisors can be given access to manage events created by others:
- Approve Enrollment Requests: Supervisors can approve enrollment requests for users they oversee.
- Cancel: Supervisors can cancel events. Cancelling events will send a cancellation notice to all enrolled users, not just the users the supervisor oversees.
- Edit Details: Supervisors can update the Name, Date, Duration, Instructor, Location, Web Meeting Link, Enrollment settings, Notification settings of events.
- Manage Attendance: Supervisors can save an attendance list in which they can mark enrollees as either attended or absent and/or add non-enrolled users to the list as walk ins. Please note that supervisors can only view or manage users they oversee. With this permission, supervisors can also create an event attendance record.
- Supervisors with access to this permission AND Record Completions, will also be able to record an activity completion using their saved attendance list.
- Please see the Manage Attendance article for more information.
- Manage Enrollment: Supervisors can manually enroll users they oversee.
Please see the following links for more information about Events: