Here's how it works:
- From the Administration Tab, Go to the Activities Builder. Click on the Archive menu item located in the upper right hand corner.
- Select the activity you wish to reactivate and click the Reactivate icon to the right as shown below. If there is more than one you wish to reactivate, please check the steps listed below.
- Choose a Category in which to house the activity under and click Continue.
To reactivate multiple archived activities:
- Go to Activities Builder. Click the Archive menu item in the upper right hand corner.
- Select the activities you wish to reactivate. Then click the downwards arrow on the left side of the menu to access the mass management tools.
- Select Reactivate.
- Choose a category in which to put the activities and click Continue.
Once you reactivate an activity:
- The activity will move from the archive area to the selected category in your Activities Builder
- Activity settings will be in effect immediately (ex: if Allow self assign is on, the activity will be visible in Self Assign upon reactivation)
- No assignments previously deleted during the archive process will be restored