By using the Manage Credentials application, you can assign a set of courses to your users.
- Under Administration, select Manage Credentials. Then, click Create New Credential.
- Fill in the applicable information and then click Create.
- To begin adding courses, click Add Topic.
- Choose a Name and how many Hours/Units are required for the topic, then click Save.
- Click the green plus sign to the right of the topic to add in the applicable training.
- Check the boxes next to the courses or activities you would like to add.Then, click Add.
- You have the option to send automatic emails to your users while they are enrolled in the credential. Click Add Alert to begin.
- Fill out the Alert information and click Save.
- When you want to assign a user this group of training, open your credential and click the gear icon above Users.
- Select your user in Column 2 and click Continue.
- Fill in the Start and Expiration Dates, then click Finish.
Your users will now be able to open the Credential from their Homepage and complete the required training.