Administrators can assign credentials to users through the Manage Credentials application. Here’s how it works:
In Manage Credentials, click the Down Arrow next to the Credentials category containing your credential.
Select the credential to which you would like to update the users.
After opening the credential, click the Gear Icon in the Users box.
Click Add or Modify as applicable.
- Select from the available list of users. This list will include any Active or Offline user who isn't currently enrolled.
- Pick a Start and Expiration Date for all users Selected (if they will have different dates, you will have to pick one for now and then go in and Modify the other users on the main Users screen).
- Click Finish to complete.
- Select from the list of enrolled users.
- Choose a new Start and Expiration Date for the group (this is the fastest way to Mass-Update credential dates).
- Click Finish when complete.
NOTE: You can also add or edit an individual's credentials under Manage Users.
Please see the following links for more information about Manage Credentials