The forms can have different statuses that define their behavior. Please follow the instructions below to change the status of your forms.
Click Forms in the left navigation of the Administrator Page. You can see the different forms statuses represented by different color blocks at the top of the page.
What does each form status mean?
- Published: The form is available to evaluators to initiate under 'New' button on the Home Page.
- Publish-restricted: The form is available to initiate under 'New' button on the Home Page for those evaluators given permission to use the form and ONLY when those evaluators are attempting to evaluate a user given permission to be evaluated using that form. This status is generally used when a form should only be used to evaluate a specific set of users and/or used by a specific set of evaluators. For more information about form permissions: Form Permissions: Using Publish-Restricted Status
- Unpublished: The form is only accessible to the system administrators. This is where you would make all the necessary edits to the form and then move the form to published status when you are ready for users to fill it out.
- Superseded: The form is not available to initiate, but if it has previously been Published and filled out, then those previously recorded forms are visible to users and can be ran reports on. The status is generally used for older versions of the forms that were used in the past.
- Archived: The form is not available to the end-users to initiate. If it has previously been Published and filled out, previously recorded data is NOT visible to the users and cannot be ran reports on.
Change Form Status:
- In the Status column click the status link of the form you would like to update the status for.
- Select the status you would like to change the form to, and click Save.
IMPORTANT: If you archive a form that has recorded data, the user will no longer have access to see that form.