If you signed a form, but need to make further edits, you will have to un-sign a form by using Copy functionality. Only the author can Copy a form and only author's comments will copy over. If you do not see the Copy button this means you did not initiate the form and need to contact the author to do so.
- Open the evaluation you want to un-sign/copy
- Click the actions button in the upper right part of the screen and select "Copy" from the drop down
- A modal confirmation will appear with controls regarding the new copy. You can change creation date, copy all or only author's information, copy no or only author's signature, choose sharing status. Additionally, you can change the evaluee if the form was created for a wrong person. In most scenarios the default options can be left as they are.
- Click "Copy" to confirm
- You will now have an un-signed copy of the form that you can edit
- After you are done with your edits, make sure sharing is turned on and sign
- When the form is complete, sign it again