The Manage Supervisors tool, accessible from Manage Users, allows you to create new and manage existing supervisors en masse. For more information on supervisory rights, please see Supervisor Access Explained.
Here's how it works:
- Access Manage Users from the left side Administration navigation menu
- Click the Find Users button in the Manage Supervisors pod
- Select users
- Use the radio buttons at the top to select functional access or the groups the supervisor will oversee
- Functional Access - The dropdown menu to the right is a list of all functional access groups.
- Groups Users Oversee - The dropdown menu to the right is a list of all user profile categories
- When a selection is made in the dropdown menu, the table below populates with columns and supervisor data.
Creating and Modifying Access
Columns shown will reflect the menu selection. For Functional Access, the columns will show all platform features in the selected group. For Groups Users Oversee, the columns will show all groups within the selected profile category.
A checked checkbox means the user already has access to that feature or oversees the users in that profile group. An unchecked checkbox means they do not.
Use the checkboxes to add and remove access. As you make changes, the gray Saved marker will turn into a green Save button. You can click this button at any time as you are making edits. If you close your browser or navigate away from the page before clicking Save, your changes will not be saved.
All changes go into effect immediately after the Save button is clicked.
Use the Apply to All row to turn on/off access for all selected users (pictured above).