For quick-viewing convenience, Administrators can embed the Scheduling Calendar directly into the TargetSolutions Bulletin Board.
1. Go to TargetSolutions Scheduling and select "view Crew Scheduler"
2. From the Crew Scheduler View, select "External Sharing" from the "More Options" drop-down menu. This will display the External Roster Sharing dialog window.
3. Select the "Get shareable link" button. This will display and highlight a URL link in the text box of the window.
4. Copy (Ctrl-c or Command-c) the link in the text box:
5. Paste (Ctrl-v or Command-v) the copied link into the following HTML code block as follows. Be sure to include the double quotes around the link text:
<p><iframe src="INSERT SHARED CALENDAR URL HERE" width="425" height="600"></iframe></p>
6. Copy the entire HTML code block from step 5 above to the desired location of the TargetSolutions Bulletin Board.
See How do I embed my Google Calendar on the Bulletin Board beginning at section "Step two from within your TargetSolutions account:" for detailed instructions on how to do this.