Administrators and Supervisors with access to Generate Reports have the ability to run reports on a subset of Events in order to find users who are not enrolled in those Events.
Here’s how it works:
- Access Generate Reports under the Administration tab.
- Press the Create New Report button to start.
- Select Events Enrollment - Exception from the Report Type drop down list.
Sharing and Notification options:
Share – Allows you to share your report with other administrators and supervisors with access:
- Check mark the box for ‘Share this report with...’
- A Select users window will populate, and from here, you are able to select the administrators and/or supervisors that you would like to share the report with.
Notify – Allows you to select how you would like to be notified when your reports are ready:
- Check one or more of our notification options
- Me by notification will notify you within the platform in your ‘My Notifications’ section.
- Me by email will notify you via email.
Select how you want your report to look - this area provides you with the ability to customize the report you are running.
- Title: Create a new Title for your report
- Columns: This section provides you the ability to add or remove selected constraints to your report. You can add or remove check marks by simply check-marking/uncheck-marking the column selections that you would like.
- User Columns: Populates user-related selections
- Event Columns: Populates event-related selections
- Enrollment Columns: Populates enrollment-related selections.
- Sort By: Allows you to change the order in which the information will be displayed in your report
Narrow down your report to specific data – this area provides you with the ability to filter your report only on certain pieces of information.
- Event Enrollment Status: Defaults to All, but can be limited to one or more statuses - Not Enrolled, Pending Approval, Enrollment - Denied or Withdrawn
- Users: Ability to run report on only a selected group of users or specific users
- Select Groups: Filter your report to run only on specific groups of users as defined in your Organization Profile
- Select Users: Filter your report to run only on a specific user or users
- Events: Choose up to 25 events on which to run your report
Click the Run button to run your report.
After your report is run, you will see it listed in the Reports tab along with the details associated (Report Title, Type, who it has been shared with, and the date it was run).
Click the name of the report to view your report. After viewing, you’ll have a variety of options:
- Details: Displays the filters selected and other pertinent information about the report
- Download: Download report as a .csv (Excel File) with or without the Detail information included or as a non-editable PDF
- Print: Print your report
- Email: Send report via Email to other members of your organization using the smart search tool or to individuals outside your organization by entering their full email address
- Copy: Brings you back to the report editing section with all of our settings, columns selected, and filters saved. You can use the report as a template and make any necessary edits from here.
- Delete: Permanently deletes this report from your saved Reports view