Reminder: Continuing Education (CE) due triennially by last day of the month of licensure.
- Water Operator Class A requires 32 hours
- Water Operator Class B requires 24 hours
- Water Operator Class C requires 16 hours
- Water Operator Class D requires 8 hours
- Water Operator Class E requires 4 hours
Of the hours required, (all may be taken online):
The Minnesota Department of Health (MN DOH) requires all courses to be pre-approved. The courses offered by TargetSolutions have been approved by the MN DOH to meet the requirements for water operator.
The following 15 courses amassing 29 hours were approved by the MN DOH:
Don't see these courses in your catalog? Please contact your Client Success Manager for assistance.