Administrators have the ability to easily remove users to their organization’s categories and groups.
Here’s how it works:
1. In the Administration section, click Manage Users.
2. Click on the green View Organization Categories button in the Manage Organization box.
3. Click the drop-down button of the category to view the various groups available to you. Select the group you would like to remove users from.
5. Click on Manage Users.
6. A menu will appear with the users that are currently listed in that specific group. You have two options to remove users, option one is to select the X located to the right of each users name. Option two is to check off the users you wish to remove and select the Remove Selected button.
8. A user list will appear with the users that are currently listed in that specific group, excluding the users removed.
Please see the following links for more information about Managing Users: