As a user you have the ability, to obtain your full completion history or credential/license information within two report functions. From within your credential/license you can generate a summary report for just the hours that have applied. Click here to find out how to locate this report.
To obtain your total training hours within the My History section of your account, please see our instruction below.
Here is how to:
1. From your home page select My History and then select the report icon in the right corner just above the details.
3. From the excel document, locate the column in which your Duration (hours) is located.
4. To calculate the sum, you need to select/highlight the entries within the Duration (hours) column that you wish to total.
5. After you have the data selected, from the excel tool par select the AutoSum option.
6. This will automatically sum the items selected and show the total at the bottom of the Duration(hours) column.
Note: The final number at the bottom of your new column will be the total amount of training hours.