We are excited to announce the latest TargetSolutions platform release, which took place on January 9th, 2019:
Contained in this release:
- Credentials Completion Report
Credential Completions Report Process:
Clients now have a new Credentials report to select from. This report is called the Credentials - Completions, and it will be available to Administrators and Supervisors with access to reports. With this report, administrators can pull data about Credentials with its topic breakdown per individual assigned to it. You can run the report on single or multiple credential(s). Below will explain the new reporting options we have included:
- To access the report, administrators will click into the ‘Generate Reports’ tab, click the ‘Create new report’ button, and select Credentials - Completions in the report ‘Type’ drop-down.
- Administrators will be directed to the report builder page and will notice immediately new filtering options. We added new columns. This report carries over the same columns as the ‘Completions’ report with additional columns below ‘Credential Columns’.
- In addition, we included new fields for administrators to sort the report by. You have the option of sorting the report by Assignment Name, Credential Name, Start Date, Expiration Date, First Name, Completion Date, Last Name.
- Administrators also have the option of narrowing their report for a more specific output. Administrators can select a Credential Status(active, inactive, expired, complete), input the Credential name in the ‘Credentials’ drop-down, input an ‘Expiration Date Range’, select a ‘User Status’ (active, offline, or inactive), or select ‘Users’ where they can pick out individual users or user groups.
- After Administrators have selected all their report requirements, they can run their report in the same fashion as any other report. They will have the options of viewing, downloading, and exporting their Credentials - Completions report.