As an Administration you have access to provide different visibility and access options to your users. Within Certified and Custom Credential topics there are three visibility options that you can alter based on your organizations preference.
Here's how to:
1. Access the credential from within Manage Credentials.
- Select Administration, on the left hand bar select Manage Credentials
- User the drop down or search bar to locate the credential
- Select the Credential to view the topics and requirements.
2. Select the gear icon to the right of the topic you wish to alter.
3. Within the Topic settings under User Options you will be given the following three choices.
- Courses/Activities are viewable and can be accessed from the user’s detail page: This creates links to each course or activity from inside the credential on the users home page.
- Courses/Activities are viewable and cannot be accessed from the user’s detail page: Courses and activities are listed for the user. The Administrator is in charge of assigning the training.
- Courses/Activities are not viewable or accessible from the user’s detail page: The list of training is not viewable to the user.
Note: when adding certified credentials the default setting for each topic is Courses/Custom Activities are viewable and cannot be accessed from the user's detail page.