As an Administration you have access to provide different visibility and access options to your users. Within Certified and Custom Credential topics there are three visibility options that you can alter based on your organizations preference.
Here's how to:
1. Access the credential from within Manage Credentials.
- Select Administration, on the left hand bar select Manage Credentials
- User the drop down or search bar to locate the credential
- Select the Credential to view the topics and requirements.
2. Select the gear icon to the right of the topic you wish to alter.
3. Within the Topic settings in the Requirements section, you will be given the following choices.
- Courses & activities are
- viewable from user credentials.
- accessible from user credentials
Courses and activities must be visibility in order to be accessible. When visibility is disabled, users cannot see the list of training, meaning platform managers have control of assigning the training.
When courses and activities are accessible, it means they can click to launch and complete any course or activity within the topic directly from their Credential detail page. When accessibility is disabled, users can see the list of training that applies, but cannot launch the courses or activities from their Credential detail page.
Note: when adding certified credentials courses and activities are viewable but not accessible from the user credential.