- Apparatus - Also referred to as Vehicle, Truck, boat or ATV Check.
- Store Room - Location where your extra or over-flow inventory is kept.
- Fleet - All of your apparatus.
- Equipment - The high dollar value items or assets that typically have a unique identifier.
- Equipment Pool - A grouping of Equipment Items that have the same name, remediation steps and check instructions.
- Checklist Library- Houses inspections offered as part of the module, in which you can import.
- Station - Refers to a physical location (Fire Station) where the apparatus resides.
- Manage - Location in which you can update users first name, last name, email, position, and station location.
- Permissions - Where you provide access for specific roles within Check It.
- Reminders and Entries - Houses the reminders for Service Tasks that need to be completed.
- Service Tasks - Routine tasks that need to be completed for preventative maintenance purposes.
- Tickets - Are generated when a check has something that fails. Example: a form you fill out that details the issue that needs to be corrected.
- Cost Report - Presents all the work tickets. Provides a report that details costs by parts and labor for a service task.
- Configure - Location in which you can customized workflows.
- Tools - Low dollar value items that don’t have a unique identifier like a serial number. The are tracked by quantity instead.
- Medical Supplies - More complex than tools, as you can track by name and details. Can be kept organized with categories, but you can also track lot numbers and expiration dates.
- Drugs - Items you can track like Tools and Medical supplies, but can also be tracked if it is a controlled substance and track the specific volume or number of units of a medication.
- Compartments - Brings Tools, Medical Supplies, and Drugs together into one package or compartment.
Reports: (may link to other article on Check it report types)
- Check Step - Demonstrates the check steps based on steps selected.
- Check Performance - Presents the average check steps passing for each apparatus as well as the users that completed reports.
- Measurable Steps - Displays the engine hours, pump hours, and mileage for each apparatus.
- Equipment Items - Shows the history of passing/failing checks for a single piece of equipment. For more information, click here.
- Check History Export - Exports the history of a single apparatus and checklist for a specific time period, which may be downloaded as a PDF.
- Drug Log - Exports information such as signatures and seals for drugs in a certain compartment.
- Fleet Usage - Generates the in-service time, work order costs, and other measurements that may be specified for an apparatus.
- Stations - An option for organizing Users and Apparatus.
- Notifications - Allows you to establish default notification settings by user role.
- Custom Fields - Used to track additional details of an item.