Administrators or Supervisors with access have the ability to add images into the Bulletin Board, located within the Home Page.
Here's how to:
- Open the File Center, and upload your image (.jpg, .gif, .png).
- You must enable file sharing for the image to populate on your Bulletin board. If you do not enable file sharing, your image will not show up on the bulletin board. To enable sharing, check mark the box stating Anybody with this link can view this resource in the Details portion below, then hit Update.
Note: Be sure that you are happy with the location of your file. If you move it to a different folder later, the image may disappear from your Bulletin Board. Once it is in its permanent location, click the link to open the file.
- Copy the URL of the link, then return to the TargetSolutions tab.
- Back on your Home page, open the page to edit the Bulletin Board.
- Click the Insert/edit Image button.
- Add in the Source and select OK.
- Once the images is added click Submit to save changes.