If you want to create a test with a certain amount of questions that provides each user with a different set of questions to answer.
Here's How To:
1. Within the Test Builder, click on Question Bank and then New Category (if you have not already created a question bank).
2. Add all of the questions that you would like to choose from to create different sets of questions for your users to answer and click Save.
3. Click on Test Library. Locate and click on the desired test or click +New Test if you have not already created a test.
4. Under Question Bank, add the entire question bank category that you just created. To do so, under Current Category, select the drop-down for your desired question bank category title.
5. Click on the blue arrow to the right of the category name.
6. Once the question category populates in the Test Detail section, you may edit the number of questions you want each user to answer. For example, if you have a total of 20 questions but want each user to complete 10, then enter 10. Then click Save.
Now, each user that takes the test will be provided with a randomized set of questions from your original question bank.
For more information about building a custom test, please click here.