In order to add a link to an activity, complete the following steps:
1. Before accessing the Activities Builder Application, you will need to add the link to your File Center. Click here for instructions about how to add a link to the File Center and refer to step number 2.
2. Now that you have added your link to the File Center, go to the Activities Builder under the Administration tab.
3. Click on the name of the activity you would like to add your link to.
4. Under Free Form Components, click Resource.
5. Check the box next to the desired link from your File Center. Then, click Continue.
6. Add instructions for your users to follow regarding the link. You may choose to require an E-signature if you would like. If required, the E-Signature box will need to be checked in order to allow the user to mark the activity as complete. Please note, they will not be allowed to click on the E-Signature box, unless the link was opened. Once you are done, click Submit.
7. The link will now show up within the Resource section of your activity details.