The following 5 courses for 6 Contact hours were approved by The Georgia State Board of Examiners:
- Drinking Water Quality - Critical Parameters
- Drinking Water Quality - Monitoring & Security
- Drinking Water Quality - Water Treatment Technology
- Pumping Stations - Piping, Valves and Hydraulics
- Pumping Stations - Pumps, Motors and Electrical Systems
Points are due biennially by June 30th on odd numbered years (1 Point = 1 Contact hour).
The Georgia State Board of Examiners for Certification of Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators and Laboratory Analysts requires all courses be approved. TargetSolutions courses have been reviewed and approved by the Georgia State Board of Examiners for Water Operator.