Continuing Education Hours (CEH) are due triennially by the last day of the month of licensure.
- Water Operator Class A requires 32 hours
- Water Operator Class B requires 24 hours
- Water Operator Class C requires 16 hours
- Water Operator Class D requires 8 hours
Of the required hours all may be online,
- 50% must directly relate to technical water operations training
The Minnesota Department of Health (MN DOH) requires all CEs must be pre-approved. The courses offered by TargetSolutions have been reviewed and approved by the MN DOH to meet the requirements for Water Operator.
88 courses have been approved for 92 hours were by the Minnesota Department of Health:
- 4 courses for 4 hours have been approved for direct hours.
- 84 courses for 88 hours have been approved for indirect hours.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Manager.