In the instance that you need to update a User's username or email address, you can do so by following the instructions below:
- In the Administration section, select Manage Users.
- Select the green Find Users button in the Manage Users box.
- Filter down the list of users you would like to Inactivate with the Narrow By and Select Users boxes and click Continue.
- Click on the name of the user you wish to update.
- Click Account from the option bar shown below:
- Depending on your organizations settings
- If an edit button is available to the right of the Username line you can update the Username. If your organization utilizes email addresses, the system will provide you the option to select between the validated email addresses. If your organization does not utilize email addresses you can update the username freely based on your organizations standards.
- If an edit button is not available to the right of the Username line you will need to have the user validate the new email address they would like to use. Click Here to see how the user can add in an alternative email address.
Please see the following links for more information about managing users:
Manage Users Overview
Modify User Profile
Adding A User
Reactivating A User
Inactivating or Deleting a User
Adding Users to Organization Categories & Groups
How do I change my user's password?
How do I resend my user's verification email?
Why can't I find one of my users?
What if a user has multiple accounts?