There are times when your Account Manager is able to upload credential information in mass. In order to do this, you will need to send an excel spreadsheet to your Account Manager with the following information(please see screenshot example below): Employee ID, TS User ID, First Name, Last Name and Credential Information. It helps expedite the uploads when the TS User ID is included in on your report. It also helps keep the information current and up to date when providing a list of users to your report. To find a particular user's TS UserID, you must first run a Users Report. To find out how to run a Users Report, click here. Before running the report, make sure to select the TS UserID box under the Columns section. You now have the TS UserID that you can place on your spreadsheet.
Articles in this section
- How can I Change my User's Username or Email?
- How can I add a mass amount of new users?
- Where can I find the TargetSolutions User ID?
- Why can't I find one of my users?
- What if a User has multiple accounts?
- How do I transfer a Users records from other organizations?
- How do I resend my users verification email?
- Manage Users Overview
- Adding Users
- Modify User Profile