In the event that you cannot locate one of your users, it is most likely due to one of two reasons: either the user you are looking for has an inactive account or you are a supervisor and do not have access to oversee them.
If the user has an inactive account:
- Under the Administration tab, select Manage Users.
- Select the green Find Users button within the Manager Users box.
- Under the Narrow By column, click on the User Status to see the types of users included in the search. Check the Inactive box.
- If the user you were looking for was inactive, they will now show up in the Select Users column. If you want to reactivate a user, please click here.
If you are a supervisor with limited access:
- Contact your administrator and have them follow the steps outlined here to grant you more access.