TargetSolutions has released the following enhancement:
- Enhanced email notification options when creating assignments!
When you create a new assignment, you now have two new notification options in the email settings.
1. You can now choose to send your users email notifications one week prior to their assignment being overdue. To activate this notification, just click the "Email users one week prior to assignments being overdue" box, and enter your custom message (optional).
Note: The email setting will only apply to the assignment you are creating -- this notification will not apply to other assignments until you turn it on manually for each desired assignment.
2. We've added an additional layer to overdue alerts - You can now opt to send recurring email reminders of overdue assignments.
Here's how it works:
- Check the "Email users when the assignments are overdue" box.
- Once you do this, the option to write a custom message will appear, along with an additional checkbox that reads "Send recurring weekly email reminder that assignments are overdue".
- Check the "Send recurring weekly email reminder that assignments are overdue" box.
When you've saved your assignment with the "Send recurring weekly email reminder that assignments are overdue" box checked, the user will receive an email every Monday with a list of their overdue assignments.
Additional notes regarding this email:
- If the user has multiple overdue assignments, they will be consolidated into one email with a list of the overdue assignments.
- Only the overdue assignments that were created with the "Send recurring weekly email reminder that assignments are overdue" box checked will appear in the email of overdue assignments. Any assignments that are overdue but did not have that checkbox selected will not display in the weekly email.