If you are utilizing an Articulate program to create a custom SCORM course, the course file will need to be saved in a specific format to properly function within our platform.
Here is how to save it:
- Open the course from within your dashboard and click Export.
- Choose the option for LMS form within the Export Type drop-down.
- Choose the LMS standard: SCORM 2004 or SCORM 1.2.
- Select your tracking option: percentage, quiz result or story line block. You will also need to decide if you want to display an Exit Course link for your users.
- Once you have selected your options, you can click Export again to generate the package.
- When your course is available, you will receive an email notification with a download link. If your course is small, you may be prompted immediately to download the zip file. Once you have obtained the download option, you will want to locate an area on your computer to save the course zip file.
- Once saved to your computer, you can now upload the SCORM file to our platform.