This functionality will help you understand what is happening with your assets.
Events and touch points throughout TargetSolutions Check It will record events in an equipment items log. All Log entries contain the following information:
- Date - when the action took place
- Personnel - who took the action
- Location Type - One of Store Room, Apparatus, or Personnel
- Location - The location the equipment was when the action occurred
- Notes - details on what the action was
Here are the events that will cause a log entry to be created.
Whenever you assign an equipment item a log event is recorded. To assign an equipment item to a user or apparatus, click the Assign Item button.
You can reference equipment items in an apparatus check. This is useful for taking inventory of all the equipment on a truck. You can add equipment to an apparatus check with the Equipment Check Step.
Users can take equipment in and out of service and leave a comment when they do it that will show up in the item log.