Administrators or Supervisors with access have the ability to embed images into test questions. Here's how:
- Open the File Center, and upload your image (.jpg, .gif or .png).
- You must enable file sharing for the image to populate within your test question. To enable sharing, check the box stating 'Anybody with this link can view this resource' in the Details section below.
- To copy the shared link click on the auto generated URL, then hit Update to save your settings.
Note: Be sure that you are happy with the location and title of your file. If you move it to a different file center folder later or rename it, the shared link will need to be regenerated.
- Under Administration, select Test Builder and access the Question Bank. You will then be able to either add a new question or edit an existing question.
- In the test question, insert the following embed code: <img src=LinkGoesHere> and insert the web address to replace the red text. Click Save.
- Your image is now embedded into your Test Question, depending on your question length you may see a preview of your image.