Summary: Stations allow you to effectively organize your Users and Apparatus by station. Both Users and Apparatus can be assigned to specific stations or to all stations depending on your preferences. This article will show you how to create stations and assign both users and apparatus to them.
Creating a New Station:
- Under the Department Tab, Click "Stations"
- Click “+Create Station”
- Enter Station Name and Address (Optional), and click “Create”
Assigning Apparatus to a Station:
- After you have created a Station, you can assign apparatuses to their proper Station. To do so, Navigate to the Apparatus List and click to expand the apparatus you want to assign. Then, click the “Edit” button.
- In the station field of the popup window, enter the desired station name. Then Click "Save"
- The Apparatus will now display its Station Assignment
Assigning Users To Stations:
- Navigate to the User Management Page (under the Users Tab)
- Under the Station column, Users can be assigned to either a specific station or to all stations.