This article will contain information on how to copy check categories and whole checklists from one check to another. Learn how to copy check categories and whole checklists
Note: Categories can either be copied to checks on other apparatus or to other checks on the same apparatus.
To Copy Check Categories:
1. Navigate to the Edit Checklists tab of the category you want to copy.
2. Click the Copy button next to that category.
3. From the drop-down menu, click on the Name of the checklist you want to copy that category to.
To Copy Whole Checklists:
1. Select the checklist you want to edit from the drop-down, then click the Options button.
2. Click the Copy option from the drop-down.
3. Click the Copy button next to the name of the apparatus you want to copy the checklist to.