TargetSolutions Check ItTM will send out notifications if an apparatus hasn't been checked for a given period
Summary: Overdue Check Alerts are designed as a safety net to ensure that each check is completed on time. When a check has not been completed on a specified apparatus within the set number of days, those that have the proper notification settings will be notified of a missed check.
Note: To edit your notification settings by role, see this article HERE.
How to Set it Up:
- Inside the web app you should browse to the 'Apparatus' tab and then click ‘Edit Checklists’. Select the checklist you are interested in getting notifications for.
- Then click Options > Settings
- On the settings screen you will see a 'Days Between Checks' Dropdown
- By choosing an interval and clicking ‘Done’, you will tell the system to notify you if a check is overdue.
What Happens when a check hasn't happened for longer than the configured interval?
If you have not checked the truck in the configured interval:
- In the web app, you will see a warning icon next to the truck, as well as when you expand the apparatus view.
- In the mobile application, you will see an alert at the top of the apparatus tab, as well as in the expanded view of the specific apparatus.
- All users will get an email notifying them the truck needs to be checked if the interval plus one day has passed since the last completed check.