TargetSolutions Check ItTM will send out notifications if an apparatus hasn't been checked for a given period.
Overdue Check Alerts are designed as a safety net to ensure that each check is completed on time. When a check has not been completed on a specified apparatus on time, those that have the proper notification settings will be notified of a missed check.
Note: To edit your notification settings by role, see this article HERE.
Here's how to Set it Up:
- Inside the web app, browse to the Apparatus tab and then click Edit Checklists. Select the checklist you are interested in getting notifications for.
- Then click Schedule.
- On the schedule screen, you may choose the scheduled check to be daily, weekly or monthly. You may also choose the time for the scheduled check and then click Save.
What happens when a check hasn't been completed on time?:
If you have not checked the truck in the scheduled time frame:
- In the web app, you will see a warning icon next to the truck, as well as when you expand the apparatus view.
- In the mobile application, you will see an alert at the top of the Apparatus tab, as well as in the expanded view of the specific apparatus.
- Users will also get an email notifying them that a check is overdue.