If a user has not received a verification email, the link has expired or the initial email was sent to an incorrect address you will want to send a new verification email to the user.
- Visit your organizations TargetSolutions Login Page. Example: targetsolutions.com/org
- Enter the user's email/username and temporary password, which was set up when the account was created. Once you have entered this information please select Login as seen below.
- If the username and password combination is correct, you will be asked to verify the users email. Retype the users email address to make sure that the spelling is correct (you can edit the one on the top line if the one in our system is incorrect), and then click Send Verification Email.
- Congratulations a verification email has been sent! You can now close the web page and have the users access their email account.
- The user can expect to receive a message from email@example.com. This can take up to ten minutes. Be sure to have them check their Junk or Spam folder if they do not see it in their Inbox.
- The email will contain a verification link which will navigate them to their site's login page where they will be able to create a new password and set up security questions, should they forget their password in the future.
Please note: If the user's login information comes up as invalid, you can verify and update the users account information within the Manage Users portion of your account. Please see the associated articles for assistance: Modify User Profile or Reset Passwords.
Please feel free to contact TargetSolutions Support by clicking Here if you need any assistance.