Within the Manage Credential settings, administrators and supervisors are given the option to allow users to view and/or edit credentials.
- Under 'Administration,' select Manage Credentials.
- Choose the credential that you would like to edit.
- Click on the gear icon next to Credential Options at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the 'Allow users to view and/or edit this credential' options.
Administrator and supervisors are given the option to allow users to view or not view credentials.
- Selecting No completely hides the credential from the users account.
- Selecting Yes allows the user to view the credential in their My Credentials tab as well as additional options.
- Schedule allows the credential to be visible under the user's Schedule list on their home page.
- Pin to Schedule pins the credential to the top of the schedule list.
Administrator and supervisors are given the option to allow users to edit credentials.
- Start and Expiration Dates grants the user the ability to edit the start and/or expiration dates of their credentials.
- Credential Number grants the user the ability to edit their credential number.
- Attachment gives the user the option to add attachment(s) to the credential.
- Allow users to add or remove this credential gives the users the option to inactivate or re-activate the credential.