The Aggregate Components report displays the total number of times components have been recorded within an Activity completion. This report will allow you to narrow your results based on a period of time, as well as other constraints.
Here’s how it works:
- Access Generate Reports under the Administration menu
- Click the green "Create New Report” button at the top
- Use the "Select Report Type dropdown and select Reportable Components - Aggregate Completions
If desired, filter your report to specific groups of people by selecting them in the User Information column on the left hand side. You can leave the fields blank to run the report on your entire Active/Offline roster or you can select a specific user, user status or group (based on your Department Information).
- Select Activity Name from the drop down list and include relevant completion dates, if desired.
- Choose Display or Export to view the report.
- Display will create the report in a new web page (HTML).
- Export will create the report in an Excel spreadsheet.