The Test Analysis report provides Administrators and Supervisors with a comprehensive overview of the test statistics. When running this report, information will be provided for each individual question within the test, including:
- What category the question is from
- What the question is
- When the question was last edited
- How many times a question has been answered
- What percentage the question is answered correctly vs. incorrectly
- What the most frequent answer for a question is
- All the possible answers for each question.
NOTE: The purpose of this report is to allow the test author to gauge how effective their test questions are/have been. The report will pull all test completion data for analysis. Even if the Activity completion is deleted, the test results will still be factored into the analysis. Likewise, even if the user never submits the Activity as complete, just takes the test and saves the Activity, the report will analyze those responses too.
Here’s how it works:
- Access Generate Reports under the Administration
- Press the Create New Report button to start.
- Select Tests – Question Analysis from the Report Type drop down list.
- Select a test from the Test drop down list.
Scheduling and sharing options:
Schedule – Designates this report as a scheduled report that should be run automatically. For more information on how to schedule a Question Analysis report, click here.
Share – Allows you to share your report with other administrators and supervisors with access:
- Check mark the box for ‘Share this report with...’
- A Select users window will populate, and from here, you are able to select the administrators and/or supervisors that you would like to share the report with.
Notify – Allows you to select how you would like to be notified when your reports are ready:
- Check one or more of our notification options
- Me by notification will notify you within the platform in your ‘My Notifications’ section.
- Me by email will notify you via email.
- Users I’m sharing with by notification will notify any Administrators or Supervisors that you shared the report with via their ‘My Notifications’ section.
- Users I’m sharing with by email will notify any Administrators or Supervisors that you shared the report with via email.
Select how you want your report to look - this area provides you with the ability to customize the report you are running.
- Title: Create a new Title for your report
- Columns: This section provides you the ability to add or remove selected columns to your report. You can add or remove columns by selecting the appropriate column (or using the Shift or the CTRL Keys to choose multiple columns at one time) and then clicking the arrow button above to move the columns
- Available Columns: This section shows all available data columns for your report
- Selected Columns: This section shows all data columns that will be included on the report (note: all the report have default selections)
- For detailed descriptions on each available column selection, view our Column Descriptions
- Sort By: Allows you change the order in which the information will be displayed in your report
Narrow down your report to specific data – this area provides you with the ability to filter your report only on certain pieces of information.
- Completion Date Range: Defaults to All Time (all completions ever completed ), but can be modified to specific completion date ranges (last week, last month, etc) or a completion date range of your choosing (Custom)
- User Status: Defaults to show only users with Active or Offline accounts, but can also be modified to include Inactive accounts as well
- Users: Ability to run report on only a selected group of users or specific users
- Select Groups: Filter your report to run only on specific groups of users as defined in your Organization Profile
- Select Users: Filter your report to run only on specific user or users
Click the Run button to run your report.
After your report is run, you will see it listed in the Reports tab along with the details associated (Report Title, Type, who it has been shared with, and the date it was run).
Click the Blue Hyperlink of the report to view your report. After viewing, you’ll have a variety of options:
- Details: Displays the filters selected and other pertinent information about the report
- Download: Download report as a .csv (Excel File) with or without the Detail information included or as a non-editable PDF
- Print: Print your report
- Email: Send report via Email to other members of your organization using the smart search tool or to individuals outside your organization by entering their full email address
- Copy: Brings you back to the report editing section with all of our settings, columns selected, and filters saved. You can use the report as a template and make any necessary edits from here.
- Move: Allows you to move the report into a folder
- Delete: Permanently deletes this report from your saved Reports view.