The Custom Activity Details report provides administrators with detailed information on specific activities. This report provides answers to all free form components and open ended questions. The report will show the user’s name, completion date, and answers to all questions within the activity. Note that only one activity can be viewed at a time.
Here’s how it works:
- In the Administration section, click Generate Reports.
- Click the green "Create New Report” button located on the top-left hand side of the application
- Select Custom Activity Details from the drop-down options.
- If desired, filter your report to specific groups of people by selecting them in the User Information column on the left hand side. You can leave the fields blank to run the report on your entire Active/Offline roster or you can select a specific user, user status or group (based on your Department Information).
- Select Activity Name from the drop down list and include relevant completion dates, if desired.
- Choose Display or Export to view the report.
- Display will create the report in a new web page (HTML).
- Export will create the report in an Excel spreadsheet.