California fire departments participating in the California Firefighter Joint Apprenticeship Committee (CFFJAC) training program can track completion of all JAC training — both TargetSolutions and hands-on training. TargetSolutions has provided a report formatted in the electronic format that is accepted by JAC.
Here's how to generate the JAC Monthly Submission Report:
- Access Generate Reports under the Administration
- Click the blue "Use old reports application” link located on the left hand side of the application.
- Select JAC Monthly Submission from the option in the right column.
If desired, filter your report to specific groups of people by selecting them in the User Information column on the left hand side. You can leave the fields blank to run the report on your entire Active/Offline roster or you can select a specific user, user status or group (based on your Department Information).
- Select Activity Name from the drop down list and include relevant completion dates, if desired.
- Choose Display or Export to view the report.
- Display will create the report in a new web page (HTML).
- Export will create the report in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Email the report to JAC