The Course Evaluation Details report provides administrators with specific course evaluation information. Within this report, administrators can view the user’s evaluation responses and ratings to TargetSolutions courses.
Here’s how it works:
- Access Generate Reports under the Administration
- Click the Create New Report button.
- Click Select Report Type then select Course Evaluation Details from the displayed drop-down menu.
If desired, filter your report to specific groups of people by selecting them in the User Information column on the left hand side. You can leave the fields blank to run the report on your entire Active/Offline roster or you can select a specific user, user status or group (based on your Department Information).
- Select Activity Name from the drop down list and include relevant completion dates, if desired.
- Choose Display or Export to view the report.
- Display will create the report in a new web page (HTML).
- Export will create the report in an Excel spreadsheet.