If you tried resetting your password, but when you try logging out and back in again and it doesn't work, then you will need to your old password again in order to log back in. Your new password was not saved due to your internet settings. You will need to turn off Compatibility View , and then you should be able to successfully update your password.
Articles in this section
- Why am I not able to view embedded content in my Activity or on my Bulletin Board?
- Basic Troubleshooting "How do I fix this?"
- Why can't I get past "I understand and agree" to launch the course?
- Why won't my course launch? It just says "Do not close this window"
- Why won't my course launch? There is just a white screen.
- Why won't my new password work?
- Why can't I click Save or Submit?
- Why can't I scroll down on my exam?
- How do I use TargetSolutions on my iPad or iPhone?